A Casual Affair Down Under
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tutor - Physics 1st year uni/year 12

Go down

Tutor - Physics 1st year uni/year 12 Empty Tutor - Physics 1st year uni/year 12

Post  Admin Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:03 am

I am taking 1st year Physics as an elective this semester as I intend to sit the GAMSAT next year and have no physics knowledge. I can't seem to wrap my head around the concepts and the formulas, so I am looking for someone to tutor me in Physics. I would like someone who is patient (as I'm not sure how long it will take me to grasp this crazy language) and someone who has previously tutored a student starting from scratch with a subject.

I would like a tutor who is able to come to my house for an hour per week (preferably Thursday between 1-3, but I am open to other times if you are unavailable then) and run through the material covered that week and then check my lab prac/assignment for that week. I will also need someone who has knowledge of GAMSAT physics to cover the GAMSAT topics that this Uni subject don't touch on. It will be 1 hour per week minimum, possibly moving to 2 hr sessions here and there until then end of semester (november sometime). If you are also a chemistry tutor that would be an added bonus, and then the tutoring would probably extend through december as well.

If you could email me your previous experience and some information about yourself that would be great. I'm not that picky with previous experience, as long as you have some. Just looking for the right teaching personality. My email is alexcameron@live.com

Rate of Pay
$30

Contact Details
Alex Cameron
alexcameron@live.com
Ph2: 0433704433

Closing Date
10/08/09

Admin
Admin

http://acasualaffair.formyjob.net

Back to top Go down